Does your industry require reliable, well-made parts with a high level of precision?
A CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Milling machine is a machine moved and monitored by computer control, rather than manually. It can be used to produce an array of custom-designed products and parts from a variety of materials, such as aluminium, iron, steel alloys, nickel, etc.
Industries such as Aerospace, Medical, Transportation, Military and Defence, Oil and Gas Marine, Automotive require the highest accuracy in their parts and often turn to engineering firms with CNC Milling Machines to help.
- Accuracy and Precision – less chance of human error. The heightened accuracy means fewer errors during the manufacturing process, eliminating unnecessary waste. Parts are created to exact specification.
- Fast and Efficient – tools within the machine are automatically exchanged on the spindle during machine operations allowing cutting to happen fast and efficiently.
- Wide Range of Materials – compatibility with a wide range of materials, including plastics, metals, and composites.
- Safer to Use – CNC Milling Machines operate behind a guard or safety door.
- Cost Effective – the process requires less staff and one skilled operator can run multiple machines at once.
- Versatility – CNC machines can be re-programmed quickly and cheaply to produce an entirely different product. You can have long or short production runs.
- Easily Learned – operatives can learn to master processes quickly, and in a virtual environment.
At Bryken Precision Engineering, we provide a full range of CNC precision engineering capabilities, talk to our team today for more information.